Discover our new nude matte lipstick, co-created with our pros to flatter every skintone and undertone. A matte as soft as velvet on your lips.7 NUDE SHADES CO-CREATED: Our team of makeup artists co-created these 7 matte lipstick shades to flatter every skintone and undertone. You can pick a classic nude to match your undertone, or a daring nude to contrast it. Feel free to express yourself with our new long lasting matte lipstick.COMFORTABLE MATTE: Who said that it’s impossible for a matte lipstick to be comfortable? Our new Rouge Artist Velvet Nude is injected with hyaluronic acid, offering you 6 hour hydration. Your lips will be soft like velvet and will appear fuller-looking.10 HOUR WEAR: Our lives are intense, our days are long and busy, and we don’t have the time to touch up our make-up every 2 hours. Rouge Artist Velvet Nude will keep your lips hydrated, soft, and smooth for 10 hours.COMMITTED FORMULA: At Make Up For Ever, we care about providing cleaner formulas and cruelty-free packaging. Rouge Artist Velvet Nude’s committed formula contains no animal derived ingredients. We have also removed any excess weight found in the lipstick cap in order to promote less pollution.
HOW TO APPLY:Classic nude:
1. First apply Rouge Artist Velvet Nude at the cupid's bow and center of the bottom lip to create lip symmetry.
2.Then, swipe up from the outer corners, connecting at the cupid's bow.
3. Repeat on the bottom, start from the corner and swiping down. Blend lips together.Ombré effect:
1. Use an Artist Color Pencil of a shade darker than that of your chosen Rouge Artist Velvet Nude lipstick shade color to carefully line your lips.
2. Apply Rouge Artist Velvet Nude to the center of the lips.
3. Blend inwards using your fingertips for a more natural look, or with lip a brush, for a more professional result and added precision, until the lipstick and lip liner are blended well.